TRACK: CONTENT & CREATIVITY
Half of the profitable revenue for many B2B companies comes from just three percent of their customers. Some companies arrive at this imbalance by accident, and others by design, recognizing that this top tier of customers represent their best opportunity for sustainable growth.
If your company is adopting an account-based growth strategy focused on top customers and targeted prospects, supporting this approach with ABM makes sense. In this workshop you will learn how to develop long term relationships, deliver market-beating growth and create sustainable value by aligning ABM with sales, customer success and executive colleagues around your most important customers.
Inflexion co-founder and author of Account-Based Growth (Kogan Page, 2022), Bev Burgess, will lead this interactive workshop. Joining her to provide a live case study is Joanna Moss, Marketing Director for Strategic Accounts and Executive Programs at Salesforce UK & Ireland.
You can expect to leave with:
- An understanding of why an account-based growth strategy is important for your company;
- A view of how your company stacks up against others in the foundations for account-based growth;
- Practical tips to position ABM within a wider account-based growth approach;
- Tools for aligning ABM effectively with other internal teams; and
- Best practice examples for orchestrating senior executive engagement.